ravEMX
Welcome! It would appear you aren't logged in or you aren't a member? Members get access to the Tutorials section and don't have to see the adverts! So why not register today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ravEMX
Welcome! It would appear you aren't logged in or you aren't a member? Members get access to the Tutorials section and don't have to see the adverts! So why not register today?
ravEMX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many songs have you made?

4 posters

Go down

How many songs have you made? Empty How many songs have you made?

Post  Matt Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:50 am

Ok so how many songs have you made on your electribe? Do you still have the default songs? I only have about 19 and I still have an empty memory card so it may be quite some time before I need to make space.

How about you guys?
Matt
Matt
Admin

https://ravemx.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

How many songs have you made? Empty Re: How many songs have you made?

Post  oli999 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:55 am

kept most of the defaults.. even thou.. i ave lyk 3 saved banks on my memory card. (not all full thou). half of the songs aren't used (messing around) lol.. oh wells. i'm sorta deleted as i go along these days and making synth lines for band, myself etc.
oli999
oli999

http://www.myspace.com/ojmproject

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakari Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:25 pm

I'm continuosly saving over presets:P - Have about 63 patterns but 60% is Shikari stuff ha

Jakari

Back to top Go down

How many songs have you made? Empty boredom haha

Post  Scmyth@aol.com Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:35 pm

I've got like, literally, 3 songs. And only 2 of them are like, worthy of being played/incorporated into a band! xD But i have like prolly 40ish patterns saved, , 50% of em are shikari remixes ive made. Very Happy

Scmyth@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum